Ayla IoT Platform Introduction:
Ayla Networks provides the industry’s first Agile Ayla IoT Platform, accelerating development, support, and ongoing enhancements of connected products for the Internet of Things. Ayla’s software fabric runs across devices, cloud, and applications to create secure connectivity, data analytics, and feature-rich customer experiences. Offered as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS), Ayla’s flexibility and modularity enable rapid changes to practically any type of device, cloud, and application environment.
Ayla networks have designed their platform to be the end to end solution for businesses. Ayla networks have been set up with the aim to not only develop the product but to help the customer with setting up the services smoothly. To do so, the company has set up its embedded agents, cloud service and application libraries to provide the complete solution.
About Ayla Networks Company:
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the company has partnered with major hardware, cloud, and application vendors leading the new era of the IoT.
Ayla Networks, from its inception, was founded for one sole purpose, to enable the Internet of Things. Dedicated to solving the idiosyncrasies of developing and managing connected devices, Ayla provides a number of products that enable customers to quickly connect any device, to the cloud and apps, and make meaningful decisions from their data. Ayla’s Agile IoT Platform, Agile Mobile Application Platform, and Ayla Insights, provides device manufacturers with the connectivity, security, and feedback loop needed to create better products and more engaging user experiences.
Key Ayla IoT platform features:
Device Virtualization and Management Platform:
Built for enterprise-scale, Ayla’s Device Virtualization and Management Platform was architected from the ground up to deliver a truly end-to-end software foundation. Comprised of three primary components; (A) Ayla Embedded Agents, (B) Device Virtualization and Management, and (C) Data and Applications, Ayla’s Platform provides a complete solution to securely connect any device to any application while offering all of the tools necessary to provision and manage connected products at scale.
Flexible options for edge device networking and security:
- Leverage Ayla’s Embedded Agents to enable networking and security at the edge device with a fraction of the work.
- Multiple solutions that work with your OS of choice, including RTOS, Linux, and Android.
- Support for leading IoT connectivity options including WiFi, Cellular, and Gateway applications.
- Broad ecosystem of module partners to provide turn-key module + agent solutions.
Simple device virtualization and management at Internet of Things scale:
- Point-and-click set-up and maintenance of virtual devices.
- Robust device management capabilities including bulk provisioning and activation, monitoring, maintenance, and firmware over the air updates.
- Rich set of troubleshooting capabilities with remote log access, data point diagnostics, and device-level alerts.
- Highly efficient and intelligent over the air update mechanism to ensure successful firmware updates.
Extensive data analytics and application enablement:
- Native BI tool, Ayla Insights, with highly engaging reports on KPIs of connected devices.
- Web application framework to reduce time to develop custom enterprise business applications.
- Mobile SDK to enable rapid development of Apple iOS and Android applications for consumer and field service experiences.
- Web and mobile applications that solve for common use cases including customer support, field services, user on boarding, mobile geo-fencing, and more.
World-class security and data privacy:
- End-to-end security measures protecting from edge to cloud and beyond.
- Ayla’s “GDPR-ready” platform treats PII as prescribed and enables global expansion of connected products
- Edge device and networking security built into Ayla Embedded Agents.
- Strong measures of data encryption and multi-factor authentication of device, cloud, and user.
Enterprise infrastructure options with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform:
- Flexibility to choose the right cloud infrastructure for your business needs.
- Leverage the renowned scale and flexibility provided by AWS.
- Unlock massive value from device data with Google Cloud Platform’s broad set of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data solutions.
- Deploy on-premise to satisfy specific business or security requirements with Ayla’s platform portability options.
Ayla IoT Platform in detail:
Ayla Networks’ platform delivers a software foundation that enables solution providers to develop elegant and reliable IoT services for their customers.
The platform comprises three primary components:
- Ayla Embedded Agents
- Ayla Cloud Services
- Ayla Application Libraries
With the three components, the platform can connect nearly any device to the cloud and applications while offering all of the tools and premium services needed for solution providers to manage, provision, and analyze their Internet of Things deployment.
Platform Introduction Video:
Please make sure you have the following before beginning:
- Ayla Platform Design Kit
If you do not have the Design kit, you can purchase it on the Ayla Networks Website. On the
home page, select the Getting Started > Ayla Design Kits drop-down.
- Computer/Laptop with a latest browser installed
- Smart device, iOS or Android
- Computer or outlet USB adaptor
- Internet access via Wi-Fi connection
Ayla IoT Platform Demo Request to Ayla Network :
Interested in seeing Ayla in Action? Fill out the form to request your demo and learn Ayla from its developers:
- Top IoT Application Development Platforms
- List of Open Source IoT Application Development Platforms
- IoT Platform Related Developers Discussion Forum